Our preschool focuses on learning through play using the Reggio Emilia approach and provides a nurturing, stimulating environment, with a wide variety of activities to promote the children’s academic and social development.
The program includes:
- High quality instruction and interaction
- Stories, games and songs
- Early literacy and numeracy skills, including Jolly Phonics
- Outdoor play, gym and field trips
- Science and logic discovery
- Printing skills and crafts
- Small class size (maximum of 15 children per class)
We accept children between the ages of 2.5 years old to 5 years old.