To ensure that Namao Preschool Society maintains a quality program at a reasonable cost, the parents of each child in the program has the following responsibilities:
- Complete a criminal record check prior to the first day of school.
- Pay monthly fees on time.
- To act as a helper parent in the classroom on a rotating basis should there be more than 6 children in the class. The frequency will depend on the number of children in the class, and the number of classes each month.
- To work one of the assigned cleaning nights throughout the year. (Or forfeit your $100 cleaning deposit.)
- To provide extra assistance with parties and events when it is required (ie. games or food for parties, and supervision for field trips).
- Complete a preschool evaluation mid-year to help us continue to make Namao Preschool a great place for children to learn and grow.
In order to keep our fees low, we run several fundraisers throughout the year to cover additional costs such as field trips, school purchases, advertising, insurance, licensing, and so on. Mabel’s Labels is an open fundraiser ran all year long. Support our preschool today and purchase your child’s personalized labels by visiting mabellabels.ca. Don’t forget to search Namao Preschool Society under the Support a Fundraiser tab at the top of the page.