- 3 year olds attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m
- 4 and 5 year olds who are preparing for Kindergarten attend on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m
Namao Preschool Society follows the Sturgeon School Division calendar with exception to our start and end dates. Updated calendars will be sent out with Mrs. Z’s monthly newsletter indicating any birthdays, scheduled field trips or special event days, etc.
Sample of Daily Schedule
|9:00 – 9:15am||Drop off – writing practice and games|
|9:15 – 9:30am||Circle Time 1 – calendar concepts, today’s weather, letter introduction|
|9:30 – 9:45am||Craft (based on weekly theme)|
|9:45 – 10:00am||Play to Learn Centers / Academic Activity (eg. letters, numbers, science discovery, theme development)|
|10:00 – 10:30am||Snack Time – children enjoy their snack from home; this is a great time for practicing manners|
|10:30 – 11:00am||Gym – students develop motor skills outside or upstairs in the hall, weather depending|
|11:00 – 11:15am||Circle Time 2 – letter and number review, concept or theme review|
|11:15 – 11:30am||Preparation for Dismissal – incentive charts, announcements, sharing time, song time|
Fees for September 2021/2022 (per child)
- $110/month for 3 year old program (children must be 3 years old by September 2021)
- $140/month for pre-kindergarten program (children must be 4 years old by September 2021)
- $30 non-refundable registration fee (per child)
- $100 refundable deposit for cleaning duties (per family)
**Ask about our sibling discount.
Namao Preschool Society is registered with the Stay-At-Home Parent Subsidy program offered by the Alberta Government. The Stay-At-Home Parent Subsidy program will pay up to $100 per month in preschool fees for families who qualify. The income thresholds are determined by a number of factors, including:
- the number of children in the family;
- the number of children attending care (i.e. preschool); or
- if it is a one or two parent family.
Check out the online estimator tool at the link above to see if your family qualifies and learn additional information about this program.
PUF (program unit funding) available for those who qualify.