To ensure that Namao Preschool Society maintains a quality program at a reasonable cost, the parents of each child in the program has the following responsibilities:
- Complete a criminal record check prior to the first day of school.
- Pay monthly fees on time.
- To act as a helper parent in the classroom on a rotating basis should there be more than 6 children in the class. The frequency will depend on the number of children in the class, and the number of classes each month.
- To work one of the assigned cleaning nights throughout the year. (Or forfeit your $100 cleaning deposit.)
- To provide extra assistance with parties and events when it is required (ie. games or food for parties, and supervision for field trips).
- Complete a preschool evaluation mid-year to help us continue to make Namao Preschool a great place for children to learn and grow.